Make a Reservation
To our valued guests, due to a state-wide mandate, Governor Baker has declared all restaurants and bars in Massachusetts will need to close for in store dining as of March 17, 2020, because of the COVID-19 outbreak as a measure of public safety.
Gift cards and take out are available for purchase. To order gift cards please click the link above. For take out orders please see our online menu. Take out is available from 12-8 click here to place your order ----Order Online
We hope to reopen soon for dining under normal business hours. Thank you for your understanding.
Have your next Private Party at Sea Level Oyster Bar. For more info please click here
Make a Reservation
2017 BONS Award Winners!
Sea Level is the Northshore Magazine 2017 editors’ choice for both Al Fresco Dining and Dessert! We want to thank our staff who works SO hard every day and night to make it all happen. We are especially proud of them for maintaining our standards while opening our sister restaurant in Newburyport this spring and summer.
GREAT FOOD FOUND AT SEA LEVEL Click here to read more
Host your next Event with us at Sea Level Salem
Looking to have an event? Sea Level Oyster Bar can plan the perfect event for you. Let us help you plan your next social gathering, or corporate dinner.
- Best view of the north shore on top of the food and the atmosphere!!! Highly recommend it!! -Rebecca S.
- …I can’t leave out that the waterfront view from this place is great — really not a bad seat in the place. It’s going to be crazy in the summer as they have 2nd floor deck and the first floor features roll up doors!! -Dave C.
- …Great apps, great atmosphere, attentive staff. The new layout and open air concept finally give us on the Nothshore a place to enjoy the waterfront. Feels like a bar down the cape. -Craig S.
- Amazing food and drinks! You have to try the cod!! The place is beautiful and you can’t beat the view. -Lorejna L.
- Great seafood combined with an awesome view equals an unparalleled dining experience! – Ellie D.
- Sea Level Oyster Bar absolutely deserves all the praise it has been getting since its opening. -Lindsey Roman, New England State of Mind